Thanks Jeff. For the Deployment, we use the server machine, so the
clients will always have matching versions (Windows and Mac).
What about the components? Do you recompile each component with each
deploy for minors?
I've noticed 4D often does not complain if the component is even from
a different major version (ie v15 - for example if the component was
purchased as a compiled project where you don't have the source code).

dave
On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 12:42 PM Jeffrey Kain via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> Nope...
>
> If 4D makes a major change to the protocol they'll block it.  For deployment
> we try to have matching versions always.
>
> > On Aug 28, 2018, at 2:24 PM, Dave Nasralla via 4D_Tech
> > <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
> >
> > One of our systems is developed with 4D Server (Team Developer) with
> > several coders connecting to make changes. If I move the Server from,
> > say v17.0 to v17.0 HF1 or a nightly build, do all the other developers
> > need to update their versions?

David Nasralla
Clean Air Engineering