I also have one client that is a huge 4d write user. We also need to have
ability to convert to Microsoft word. Additionally, there are some things we do
not seem to be able to do in write pro so for now, we will be maintain 4d write
licenses across multiple servers and standalone dos. At the last Summit many
spoke of this issue and 4D stated that they were going to implement export to
word and not rtf.

The same thing occurred in quick reports. The 64 but version did not at  first
release support cross table reports which we use extensively

Perhaps we can create a survey and ask 4dwrite users what is stopping them from
going to write pro

Regards

Chuck
 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
 Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
 mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
       Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
          http://www.informed-solutions.com
This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby
notified that any distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage,
modification or the taking of any action in reliance upon this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the
intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality,
privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this communication.