it is unfortunate, that the doc does not mention on all pages what is explained
here:

http://doc.4d.com/4Dv15/4D/15/4D-Internet-Commands-64-bit-version-for-OS-X.300-2048298.en.html

quote:

Unsupported interface features

With respect to OS X user interface specificities, the following features are
not supported in the 64-bit version of 4D Internet Commands for OS X.

Progress bar

The 4D IC 64-bit version for OS X does not display a progress bar when
executing time-consuming operations. The FTP_Progress FTP_Progress command is
deprecated in the 64-bit version of OS X.
When called in this environment, the command returns error -2201 (unimplemented
feature).

File selector dialog

File selector dialog boxes cannot be displayed by the 4D IC 64-bit version
plug-in for OS X. With this version, localPath or hostPathparameters are
mandatory and must contain valid file paths; otherwise an error -2201
(unimplemented feature) is returned. This syntax concerns all commands that
handle file names, including FTP, IMAP, MSG, POP, SMTP, and IT commands.
If you want the user to select files from their computer, we recommend that you
call 4D's built-in commands, such as Select document.

2018/09/21 14:31、Allan Udy via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>>のメール:
But, under 64-bit, localPath MUST be a path/filename otherwise an error is
thrown (-2201).
Our problem boiled down to the fact that our code was sending localpath as a
null string, as per the docs, which worked fine under 32-bit, but fails under
64-bit.