Is this about a cell in a collection listbox?

the reason why a redraw needed to be forced (Form.col:=Form.col)
was related to how ref. counting works,
in particular,
when you have an expression defined as the "current item" property.

the current item object can be referenced from another object on the same form,
in addition to the listbox cell itself.
so when you update that object it by code,
there was an uncertainty as to whether the original object is meant to be
updated to retained.

anyway, it should be fixed in ACI0098483

https://bugs.4d.fr/fixedbugslist?branch=17

2018/10/12 13:35、David Adams via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>>のメール:
I was looking for the an answer to "why don't my object variables on
fields automatically redraw when changed?"