Jeremy,

I have something similar to what you have, and I use entity selection. Except
that I have a single column Listbox already set in the forms where I need them,
The missing link for a completely dynamic Listbox is the ability to set the
“Datasource” properties by code.

As of V17r2, afaik, those properties must be set via the Form editor.
Without them you cannot get or set the selected row(s).

julio

Julio Carneiro
jjfo...@gmail.com