Maybe it could work if you adopted the convention that the collection
properties are based on the listbox object name, e.g.

Form.listbox1__currentItem
Form.listbox1__selectedItems
etc.

You would have to adjust these properties after the first listbox, but I assume
the component could manage the selection just by knowing the listbox object
name. Not tested.

The other way to do it is to generate the entire form including the list boxes
with code. A lot more work up front, but hopefully worth it in the long run.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.