I don’t believe 4D has released a version that is fully compatible with Mojave,
unless I missed an announcement. But I’m getting outside pressure to upgrade
from Sierra to Mojave and may have to do it anyway. From what I’ve heard, v17
seems to work good enough for development at least in Mojave, but my main
concern is v16r6. I’ll still need to do some development and building in that
version for a couple months. Is anyone using that version in Mojave and could
comment on how well it is working? (Comments about v17 in Mojave are also
welcome.)

Thanks!

--
Cannon.Smith