I had to convert all my pict format graphics, static and in the picture
library.  Otherwise 4D would crash when a form containing one or more of them
was displayed.

16R6.. client is experimenting with a couple of clients running Mojave. So far
no complaints since fixing the pics. Not tried server yet.

John Baughman
Kailua, Hawaii
john...@hawaii.rr.com