Hi Sandor,

> >From what I gather the process is going to be as follows:
> >
> >Install component (may need to create directory)
> >Reboot server (maybe?)
> >If not installed in start up method open a method and invoke from macro
> >method
> >Go to the directory created by the export and add the files to Subversion

I think you have it figured out. Once the components are installed, (yes, you
can simply create the folder) they should work ‘automatically’. The new macros
should appear in the method editor window. The export should happen
automatically each time you save a method.

Lutz Epperlein’s vc-framework includes import, which you may find useful if you
are doing distributed development or need to branch.

Tom Benedict