Thank Pat,
That's what I thought.

Since you are very familiar with using Write Pro  - I assume licenses
'consumed' when a user invokes a method or opens a a form that requires
one. Is that license 'released' as soon as it's no longer being used?

Obviously I'm trying to understand how many licenses are required in a
database that would make specific use of Write Pro. I understand about
setting group access to plugins. That's not how I want to manage this,
though.

Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*We go vote - they go home*