Olivier:

Thank you for the suggestion. I've done some interesting things with ALP so
a one row grid is certainly an option. Plain text would not give me the UI
I want but, per your suggestion,  using an image will provide a more
attractive interface.

And thank you for the link to your toolkit. It looks quite helpful!
--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902