Chip,

I can’t say for sure why it’s happening- it frankly sounds like a bug.
However, I may have a possible workaround-
Explicitly type the listbox with ARRAY LONGINT(myListboxName;0)
My suspicion is that the compiler just defaults to a data type of ARRAY REAL
when it runs into a numeric array, and no one noticed that it improperly
affects selection list boxes (until now).
No idea if this will work or not, but worth a shot if you can’t figure out
another workaround.

Good luck!

DKC