Hi All,

There’s an implied assumption that Migrating 4d-write documents stored in
picture fields will work using the v17 component. I didn't see any caveats as
to preparing 4D Wrote docs in earlier versions.

So, as Randy offered, maybe that’s the correct path. Maybe I should change the
docs in 4D v12 from picture fields into blob - either by adding another blob
fold to the table or exporting the 4D Write docs to disk.

Is this the best way to approach 4D Write docs?

Have others had a similar experience as Randy?

Thanks for your help,
John…