Hi Tim,

You do know I downloaded from the 4D site in which the download includes the
plugins? On this page it says:

https://us.4d.com/note-about-4d-v17-32-bit-versions
<https://us.4d.com/note-about-4d-v17-32-bit-versions>

“The remaining 32-bit releases in the 4D Product line (4D Server on Mac, 4D
Volume Desktop, and Developer Edition Mac and Windows) can still be downloaded
here, but have been deprecated and will no longer be available with future
major releases of 4D.”

Since the only place I saw 4D Write 32 bit was in this download…

https://download.4d.com/Products/Current/
<https://download.4d.com/Products/Current/>

So if this is not correct then how do I match the correct 4D Write 32bit with
the correct 4D 32 bit app (Windows and Macintosh)?

Note: Since only 4D v17.1 is available with a 32bit I’d like to go with that. I
don’t think I want my client using R releases.

This is very very confusing to me!

John...