Although, I’ve implemented this in various ways, I’d like to know the modern UI
approach that you’ve found to be beneficial to your users and with an efficient
programming effort. How do you handle included subforms (on a detailed form)?
I’ve replaced an old included form with a new listbox object ( that’s populated
with a related election of records. When I assign a required list to the only
field presented in the listbox the selected record is not maintained which
prevents the delete button from working. Also, the interface is a bit clunky
since adding new records brings up the related table input form… So, how do you
approach simple listbox objects to manage multiple related records where the
acceptable values must be entered from a certain list.

Thanks,

Robert