if the sort is based on the listbox headers then the solutions to
determine which header the listbox is sorted on, and then resort using
the same header.

if you sort the listbox some other way, and can track the sort criteria
then you could use that to re-sort after deleting.

I can't be of more help, as I do not generally allow deletion in my
system

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 19:05:08 +0000, Sannyasin Siddhanathaswami via
4D_Tech wrote:
> Aloha,
>
> I’m trying to update my "delete selection of records from a listbox"
> code. I’m trying to keep the sort order so that when someone clicks
> to delete, the only thing they see is the lines they select, get
> deleted.
>
> Here’s the basic code. Of course, deleting a record in this scenario,
> leaves an empty record in the listbox.
>
> COPY NAMED SELECTION($tablePtr->;"TempCurrentSet")
> USE SET($highlightSet)
> DELETE SELECTION($tablePtr->)
> USE NAMED SELECTION("TempCurrentSet")
> CLEAR NAMED SELECTION("TempCurrentSet")
>
> I haven’t been able to figure out how to keep the sort, and get rid
> of the deleted records (now showing as blank).
>
> Any ideas?
>

> Sannyasin Siddhanathaswami
Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'