Sorry, I meant delete from the Before array.  This is untested, but should show
the idea.

LONGINT ARRAY FROM SELECTION($tablePtr->;$aBefore)
USE SET($highlightSet)
LONGINT ARRAY FROM SELECTION($tablePtr->;$aAfter)
DELETE SELECTION($tablePtr->)

$size:=Size of array($aBefore)
For ($i;$size;1;-1)
        $pos:=Find in array($aBefore{$i};$aAfter)
        If ($pos=-1)
                DELETE FROM ARRAY($aBefore;$pos)
        End if

End for

CREATE SELECTION FROM ARRAY($tablePtr->;$aBefore

Keith - CDI