HI All,

Environment:  All Windows OS, 4D v16R4 Server/Client  (Headed to v17 64bit
soon…)

Our marketing department is creating eMails in Outlook which included images,
hyperlinks (text and image), backgrounds, etc.  We would like to take these
emails and copy the body content into a field in 4D to be retrieved for future
email campaigns sent from 4D. The links, images and formatting need to be
maintained.

I have looked at 4D Write Pro as an option but it doesn’t appear to accept the
entire contents of an outlook email via paste and it is expensive.  Also looked
at TinyMCE in a WebArea… potential.

Just checking to see if anyone is doing something similar and would be willing
to steer me in the right direction.

Thanks!
Kirk