On Aug 2, 2019, at 11:56 AM, Narinder Chandi wrote:

> Thanks, but I actually have that article open in a browser window and had
> referred to it prior to posting. It didn't answer my specific question that I
> posted about with regards to auto-complete for 4D commands that return
> objects. Can you or anybody else advise on that specific point? Thanks.

What you are wanting is not available yet.

What I’ve heard is they are working on a much improved autocomplete system.
Right now it does not know about 4D command object attributes. It could do this
like it does when suggesting constants for 4D commands, but it does not do it
yet. Look for it in a future version.

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions