Jong,
Thanks for the feedback. What you have laid out is an interesting concept. I
like the thought that went into it and obviously its working well for you. I
will take your feedback and add it to my thought process. My main project only
has one location but I will have users connecting in from Wakanda, and 4d for
IOS. That may make things more interesting. But since 80% of the Wakanda
authentication is all but useless when connecting with a 4D database as the
primary source, its worth a look. I still cannot figure out how the
authentication in 4D for IOS works since it only prompts for a username. I
guess if you can foggier out a persons email address you  can have access to
their available resources from the IOS gateway?

Still good food for thought. Hopefully you have depreciated the use of md5 as
one of you hashes. These days I would not do anything less than SHA256. Bcrypt
or PBK-DF2 would be even stronger. Plus the Bcrypt or PBK can have salt in the
password hashes.