Aloha Aparajita,

I’d definitely be interested. Object-oriented programming is something I never
learned, but is becoming a requirement in 4D. I’ve been using objects,
collections and entity selections quite a bit recently in 4D and love them. I
know I’m only scratching the surface. v18 knowing all of this will be a
requirement.

Sannyasin Siddhanathaswami
On Sep 18, 2019, 8:17 AM -1000, Aparajita Fishman via 4D_Tech