Tom,

Yes, you're correct, currently the move from binary to Project format is one
way, whether this will become bi-directional I don't know. It is still possible
to compile back to a single binary though so the step to go from Project to
interpreted structure binary should surely be possible??

Yes, Branching is a core concept of working with Git.

I think what each of your developers need to do is to Checkout a Git repo
Feature Branch of Master and export their changes into that. Then, they Push
that Feature Branch up to Master and make a Pull request into Master. Once
approved then the Feature Branch is merged into Master. Other developers would
do the same. Then, each developer Pulls Master to update their local Checked
out copy of Master. They can Diff that against their previous Feature Branch
which will give them a list of all the changes that the _other_ developers have
made and merged into Master and synch their structure up.

I think that's it above! The ultimate benefit of all that is that your devs are
only ever moving around Diffs, not the whole structure export.

Regards,

Narinder Chandi,
ToolBox Systems Ltd.

I am available for new consulting opportunities…
http://4d.1045681.n5.nabble.com/ANN-4D-Developer-Available-td5765443.html