This is a known issue due to fragmented memory as 4D will only use
contiguous memory for uploads. I do check with WEB GET OPTION(Web Maximum
requests size;$i_SET_SIZE) and $i_SET_SIZE is at the max setting of 2GB.

I'd be content with the 2GB limit. I can sometimes upload 500MB, others not
even 300MB. Next day 1GB is good then try again and it fails. The name of
the file comes in when calling "WEB GET BODY
PART($i;blb_FILE;object_name;txt_mime;fileName)" but the BLOB will be empty.

The only way to upload consistently without getting any errors supposedly is
to do it in chunks. I am trying to find a way to do that. So far I could not
find any code examples.

Is anyone uploading files as large as 2GB to 4D?

-----
Jim Labos - infobase
--
Sent from: http://4d.1045681.n5.nabble.com/4D-Tech-f1376241.html