This is what I was trying to get at a few messages ago. Maybe WEB GET BODY PART
does support chunked encoding, but that is irrelevant if the client side does
not support it. As best I can tell from Jim's description is he is using a
standard HTML multipart form with a file input. Javascript is not involved, so
having this work depends on the browser's support for switching to chunked
encoding. I don't know if web browsers directly support it or if there is some
magic you can add to the form to request it. If not, there seem to be plenty of
Javascript libraries that can do it. So then the task becomes redoing the form
with the Javascript library instead of relying on the standard HTML form
implementation.

I found this Javascript example, which looks simple to implement.

https://gist.github.com/shiawuen/1534477

John DeSoi, Ph.D.