I use nginx running on windows from this source
http://nginx-win.ecsds.eu/

Combine this with nssm.exe and you can have nginx sitting behind the
firewall acting as a proxy or load balancer for 4D server and or 4D clients.
I use 4d Clients to serve different websites but using the same 4D server.

The 4D server connects to Joomla websites via mysql running in hyperv
machine on same win server so you can secure the connection between 4D and
Mysql via the virtual switch.

Been working fine for a few years. The only snag now with V18 is that 4D
client create its own folder in users/profile so not as easy to manage where
the website root is located.

Regards
Paul

--