This particular component is Foundation, but unless it's corrupted somehow,
I don't think that's relevant to my problem. While the component structure
itself validates with a checkmark in the Maintenance Security Center, the
structure index doesn't seem to work. I can move my structure index of the
component to another folder, reopen the component (thus rebuilding the
index), build the component, placing the built component into my parent
DB's (components) folder. Yet, when I <command>+K on a component method
from the parent DB, it will always point me to some local object method
instead. It used to simply show me that it was a component message, but it
would at least point me to the right thing.

Yesterday, I realized that it's not even getting some of my constants
right. If I do Alert2("Some message";FND_Dlg_NoteIcon), it shows me the
Fnd_Dlg_WarnIcon icon, instead.

Any suggestions?

Doug