Hey all,

Just a quick plug for the Mac app JSON Editor by Vlad Badea (available
on the App store.) I'm writing a backend REST server so a third party
can pull data from our system. It's been a huge help to test the REST
Server.

I've also had to integrate one of your system with Bamboo (HR
Software), and it's great at consuming REST services. At first
glance it looks like it just edits JSON files (which it does), but you
can select File-> New HTTP Request where you can construct a GET or
PUT request, etc.

When you get back JSON you can see the text - or beautify it - or see
it as a hierarchical list. Anywho - it's been the missing link for my
development. It's a great $4.99 to spend. (BTW - I have no connection
with the developer.)

dave

--
David Nasralla