John:

Jeremy is suggesting what I have used. I have a similar but slightly different
update of the data displayed in a listbox that needs to occur throughout the
time it is in use. The Call Worker and Call Form is what I have used. It is
easier to do than the type of code we used to have to write to do this kind of
thing. It is also more efficient as it can run on a different core.

Jody