From: 4D_Tech <4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com> On Behalf Of John J Foster via
4D_Tech
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 11:22 AM
To: 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Cc: John J Foster <trueg...@isomedia.com>
Subject: Re: Active Listbox/Form while listbox dynamically built

Hi Lahav,

Good to hear from you my man!

Ref: "An easier way to think of CALL FORM is to look at it as the old ON
OUTSIDE CALL event in a form, but with the added bonus of being able pass data
to the form as parameters from the calling process, without using global
variables."

I kind of get that but can’t see where the form captures as event (we don't
have On Call Form) so I know where to append to the listbox with the new
rows/data as it’s being returned.

Does that make sense? That’s where my confusion lies.

John…