One I would at list upgrade to 15.6

Two I would try using an older O/S I would bet 15 does not run well on version
you listed. I use 10.12 in a VM

Three I would bet it is a memory issue

Why are you using the document command. Have you created the document first.

I assume each picture is in it’s own document. If so I think you can just pass
the path in and not use Document. You would have HD:folder:Filename.jpg or
whatever

I might also test file size and if 0 skip it. I wrote code to export many more
pictures than that and found I had to do it in stages. We also had to convert
image types as our data was old. If you want I can send you that code privately
(If I can find it)

Regards

Chuck

 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
 Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
 mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
       Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
          http://www.informed-solutions.com
This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby
notified that any distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage,
modification or the taking of any action in reliance upon this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the
intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality,
privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this communication.