Hey Chuck,

Not sure what “hash and stir” means?

Matching data requires one kind of index for speed and doing a radial search
another.

In the db where I only have 1/2 million records with longitude as a real the
index returns a range quite quickly. So I’ll keep it for the radial search.

For matching the data the jury is still out.

Appreciate,
John…