Hi Arnaud,

I have split out the longitudes into a text and real component. I have
formatted the longitudes as “000” and if west of GMT prefixed with “-“ and if
east prefixed with “+“. I'll do something similar with latitudes and then try
building some radial searches and see.

Since all string is text is there a still a way to tell 4D that a field and
thus an index is a fixed size?

Anyway we shall see if theory and implementation matches!

Appreciate,
John…