Hey Neil,

That’s interesting. This client, although in 4D v17.2 (yes unicode), hates
upgrading. So I will have to code in v17 efficiency.

I think I’d be find with the slowness if I can figure out why the routine
either stalls or timeout or suddenly cannot find the disk.

I do think writing the file locally and then moving it makes a lot of sense.
Right now they choose the path to save files to but it would b easy enough to
create it locally move doc into the path.

Thanks for the ideas!

John…