We are experiencing the same issue.  Microsoft has turned off the ability
to interact with the software running as a Service in Session 0.  We found
a software that addresses this, but are a bit afraid to jump on it -
https://kb.firedaemon.com/support/solutions/articles/4000123189 .  Anyone
have experience with FireDaemon?

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 8:18 PM Chuck Miller via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> I left out the last sentence. If you are running this under server 2016,
> you can see the alert but can not respond in any way. This makes it much
> harder as sometimes you can have an unexpected alert come up.
>

> Regards
>

> Chuck

>  Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
>  Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
>  mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
>  Brookline, MA 02446 USA Registered 4D Developer
>        Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
>           http://www.informed-solutions.com

> This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
> confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under
> applicable law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the
> intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this
> transmission, you are hereby notified that any distribution, disclosure,
> printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of any action in
> reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this
> message to any person other than the intended recipient shall not
> compromise or waive such confidentiality, privilege or exemption from
> disclosure as to this communication.
>
> > On Dec 30, 2019, at 6:49 PM, Charles Miller via 4D_Tech <
> 4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thh hi a is that helps a lot. When trying to enable the interact with
> > desktop on server 2026. You can see alerts but can not do anything about
> > them. I am making program changes but how might one handle an unexpected
> > Alert
> >
> > Regards and happy holidays

Tonu Mikk
Adaptive Technologist | Disability Resource Center | disability.umn.edu
University of Minnesota | umn.edu
tm...@umn.edu | 612-625-3307
Pronouns: He/Him/His