Hi,

Just upgraded to 18.1LTS

When users connect via the LAN, caching of structure, plugins etc takes place
only the first time we run the database. This is the expected behavior.

However when I run it over my a WAN, it downloads the cache files every time I
connect. In the cache, I see a folder with ^DatabaseName_server.domain.com_XXX.
Where XXX is a numerical in sequence. Today I logged in 4 times and have 4
caches folders all 228mb in size!!!!   Screenshot available on request.

Bug? Feature? Can this behavior be changed as it is filling up my hard drive.

Thanks

Mitch