Thank you Chip!

Unfortunately, I tried to download what I thought was the latest version of Win32API and it was compiled back in Nov 7, 2019 at 12:13p.

That version does not work with v17.3HF2 32-bit Client (with a 64-bit server). At least on my end it doesn't.

I also thought I saw someone said Orchard Software was not going to update the Win32API to work with v17... which is why I'm looking for an alternative.

I'll have to take a look at the internal 4D Window commands and see what it takes to convert over the Win32API code to the 4D native code.

I was hoping not to have to do that... as my first look indicates it may take some time to get things working as they were with the Win32API plugin.

Thank you for your thoughts!
Ken