My 2¢ is that you should start with simple server side rendered html (i.e,
use the 4D Transformation Tags in templates sent with WEB SEND
FILE($t_responseToSend)). Don't worry about using front-end technology
until you need it (and, you really only need it (and REST APIs) if some
other system (an phone app, another web app) needs access to your data.

I use Web Send File so that my file storage isn't 'revealed' by my urls.
I.e. 'main/account/user_profile' doesn't necessarily map to my web folder
template layout.

New Forum: https://discuss.4D.com