Hello all.

Hoping someone can help me.

I have two questions.

1. My partner provides piano tuning services and I built a DB for us to keep
track of her clients, their pianos, and the tuning/services she provided on
each piano.
Main table is client information, linked table for services provided.

So that I can contact clients who have not had their piano tuned in a year of
more, I want to search for only those clients whose last service was a year or
more ago.

Is there a not too complicated method that will accomplish that?

2. Having migrated my db to v. 18, the File, Edit, and User menus display
numbers instead of text menu items. (see attached)

How can I get the menus to display properly in MacOSX 10.14.6?

Thank you,

Stephane

New Forum: https://discuss.4D.com