Morning all!

It's a grey Tuesday here at the beach - how's your weather?

Let's hang out and tak to each other on Workadventure[1] again - some people
had strong reactions to it on Tuesday :).

Come join us here at or after 8pm:
https://wa.tabascoeye.de/_/global/raw.githubusercontent.com/ScottishConsulate/scotconmap/master/main.json

If you can't join workadventure for whatever reason, ask in irc and I'll give
you the direct link to the Jitsi or we can help hunt bugs!

I'll have the radio on and stream me typing to strangers while I talk to you
guys - What're you going to work on?

If you want to hack on the map, fork it [2], download Tiled[3] from your
nearest repo and shoot me a PR or ask to join the organisation!

[1] https://workadventu.re/
[2] https://github.com/scottishconsulate/scotconmap/
[3] https://www.mapeditor.org/
--