It is again Tuesday, and the last one before Christmas. We have a
present to open from the hackspace Christmas box swap, and since I
have now accepted that Christmas is happening I may bring Christmas
beer and subject you to my choice of Christmas music[0].

I also have some blinkenlights to prod at.

What's everyone else going to be up to?

Robert

[0] https://play.spotify.com/user/ormiret/playlist/2251S1xXGZ05yP4UNhGVMr
https://youtu.be/OcI6FIpd0CA is a work of genius.

Robert McWilliam     r...@allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Computers are getting faster and faster. Unfortunately programmers
aren't getting any better so the mean time to failure is dropping.

57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.