On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 12:33:04PM +0000, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> It is again Tuesday, and the last one before Christmas. We have a
> present to open from the hackspace Christmas box swap, and since I
> have now accepted that Christmas is happening I may bring Christmas
> beer and subject you to my choice of Christmas music[0].

Festive last office day of the year! I am even wearing a Christmas
jumper.

> I also have some blinkenlights to prod at.
>
> What's everyone else going to be up to?

Delivering this giant box I guess.

I have nothing useful planned for tonight, all the stuff I need to
prepare for next week is at home already. I might be poking at a camera,
so long as thinking about it isn't too much effort.

- [tj]