Details of techmeetup tomorrow.

----- Original message -----
From: "Scharlau, Dr Bruce A." <b.schar...@abdn.ac.uk>
To: *shrug*
Subject: Continuous integration talk from Skyscanner at Techmeetup this
Wednesday, 15 NovemberDate: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:57:47 +0000

Hi all,

Come join us on Wednesday, 15 November at 18:30 in foyer at the north
end of the Meston Building. We’ll hear our former student Balint
Zsilavecz talk about his work at Skyscanner on their in-house continuous
deployment tool ‘slingshot’.

Skyscanner is one of our Techmeetup Sponsors, so this is a great
opportunity to say ‘thanks’ to them in person.

https://www.facebook.com/events/357232061405008/

As always, come for the talks and stay for the conversations.

And also, a big thanks to our sponsors who make TechMeetup possible with
their amazing financial support:Cultivate (http://www.cultivatehq.com/),
Informatics Ventures (http://www.informatics-
ventures.com/ ), SkyScanner (http://www.skyscanner.net/ ) and small
donations from community members.

Thank you all. We look forward to seeing you there.

--

cheers,

Bruce

Dr. Bruce Scharlau

Dept. of Computing Science

Meston Building, Room 225

University of Aberdeen

Aberdeen AB24 3UE

01224 272193

http://homepages.abdn.ac.uk/b.scharlau/pages

http://twitter.com/scharlau

mailto:b.schar...@abdn.ac.uk

The University of Aberdeen is a charity registered in Scotland,
No SC013683. Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba,
 Àir. SC013683.