Lurker here. FWIW this is a gmail account (actually a GSuite one, formerly
known as Google Apps), and I see things fine. Not sure if it's relevant,
but the address that is subscribed to the list is one that's set to never
be sent to spam.

It is possible that different policies apply to GSuite domains vs gmail.com,
though.

On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 at 23:51, Robert McWilliam <r...@allmail.net> wrote:

> It looks a lot like email from this list is disappearing when sent to
> gmail addresses[0]. Does anyone know what we should be looking at to figure
> out why that is? Would anyone like to learn stuff to try and figure this
> out? I really don't want to do that so please someone else volunteer :)
>
> Robert
>
> [0] Though there are 25 gmail addresses subscribed to the list and I've
> only got reports of nothing appearing from 3 of them[1] so would like to
> hear from anyone else on gmail who is or isn't receiving this.
>
> [1] One of which is mine. I tried to subscribe with it to test this
> evening and discovered I was already subscribed but don't seem to be
> receiving anything via that address.

Simon Waldman
swald...@firecloud.org.uk