On Wed, 6 Jun 2018, at 10:04, Simon Waldman wrote:
> Lurker here. FWIW this is a gmail account (actually a GSuite one,
> formerly known as Google Apps), and I see things fine. Not sure if
> it's relevant, but the address that is subscribed to the list is one
> that's set to never be sent to spam.
Thanks all. I think we have enough reports of things working via gmail
that we can put to bed the theory that gmail is globally dumping the
list traffic.
I think we're looking for issues with the individuals not receiving the
list traffic (may have found the problem for one already, and I suspect
some de-dup in my mail server might be in play as I was subscribed from
two addresses that end up in the same inbox).
Robert