Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> I know, I only need to use Google, read and fix what's wrong. But I hope
> a 3.0 release version is better than the beta version.
>
> A multimedia distro should be fine with standard multimedia
> applications, but the beta isn't    <snip>
>
> You did good jobs for 64 Studio 2.1 and 64 Studio before 2.1, but
> changing to Ubuntu Hardy wasn't such a good decision.

Hi Ralf.

I am not going to go into all your individual points, but know this.
3.0 beta 3 is very out of date at the moment, because some fixes are
being done of line at the moment, in the OEM distributions the core
development team is working on.  This will all be applied  soon when we
start rolling out the Release Candidates.

I am running 3.0 beta 3 enhanced, and I have no problems, so I believe
this is coming to a 64 Studio release candidate near you in the close
future.

Regards,
Quentin