Thanks Robert, Pascal and Carsten for clarification and order of pages and
mesh/frag headers in the context of paging dispatch.
Is there a way to capture these information and tag that with RFC page?
This is not an Errata but the order and explanation would be quite useful
for the implementers for future extensions.

Alternatively, updating the 6lo wiki  to contain these information would be
useful. Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
-Samita