From: Tengfei Chang [mailto:tengfei.ch...@gmail.com]
Sent: mardi 26 janvier 2016 17:56
To: Pascal Thubert (pthubert) <pthub...@cisco.com>
Cc: 6tisch@ietf.org; 6...@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [6lo] Compression Reference and Coalescence

Nice to hear that's what you intended to do!

In  the beginning of section 4.3:

   Once the address of the source of the packet is determined, it

   becomes the reference for the compression of the addresses that are

   located in compressed RH3 headers that are present inside the IP-in-

   IP encapsulation in the uncompressed form.

When I am understanding the sentence, I am feeling like all the compression of
addresses in RH3 will be compressed according to source address in IPinIP,
which only the first 8 bytes can be elided.

If agree with the reasonable one, it should be the first address in first RH3
is compressed according to the source address in IPinIP.
Then, all rest address in RH3 will be compressed according to the first address
in RH3.

Make sense?
Tengfei

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 5:23 PM, Pascal Thubert (pthubert)