Hi,

the current 6top draft v00 says:

   A node MAY support concurrent 6P Transactions from different
   neighbors.  In this case, in Figure 1, node C can have a different
   ongoing 6P Transaction with nodes B and E.  In case a node does not
   have enough resources to handle concurrent 6P Transactions from
   different neighbors, when it receives a 6P Request from a neighbor
   while already handling a different request from a different neighbor,
   it MUST reply to that second request with a 6P Response with return
   code IANA_6TOP_RC_BUSY.

This indicates that if there aren't enough resources to handle the
transaction it responds with the RC_BUSY.

If we want to further clarify the case of locking the cells in the
candidate list we can add a text like

"The cells in a candidate list are locked in the schedule until the
transaction has finished or the cells definitely allocated. Upon completion
of the transaction the non-allocated cells are released and can be used for
other transactions. During a concurrent transaction, the cells advertised
in a cell list MUST not overlap to cells advertised to other neighbors
concurrently. In case that the a node has not enough resources to handle
the concurrent transactions as some cells are locked, the code
IANA_6TOP_RC_BUSY MUST be returned to one or more of the requesting nodes
enabling them to retry."

In this case we use RC_BUSY again, but as proposed by Diego we may decide
to use another error code to differentiate this case. IMHO RC_BUSY is
enough though.

what do you think?