Dear all,
            During today's Webex call we discussed transaction
timeout implementation problems. As a result, the proposed
solution is that SF will include a TTL field with the timeout
value that the SF will wait to finish the transaction.
            This will avoid inconsistencies if the transaction
is delayed due to retransmissions or intermediate queues.
            As a consequence, the timeout value will be
implementation-specific.
            Let me know if you agree in this item.
            Regards,

                                 Diego