Diego,

I agree with Lijo Thomas, could you provide a very simple diagram showing
how the ttl will work. What I understand is that the origin adds the TTL in
the request message and the receiver sets the Timeout to this value once
the request has been received. In this manner the TTL is dependent on the
reception of the request.

am I right?

regards,
Xavi

> Dear Diego,
>

> As SF0 address a scheduling scheme, it would be better if the algorithm
> suggest the values.
>

> Or maybe you could detail it with an example or a flow diagram.
>

> *Thanks & Regards,*
>
> *Lijo Thomas *

Dr. Xavier Vilajosana
Wireless Networks Lab

*Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3)Professor*
(+34) 646 633 681
xvilajos...@uoc.edu <usu...@uoc.edu>
http://xvilajosana.org
http://wine.rdi.uoc.edu
Parc Mediterrani de la Tecnologia
Av Carl Friedrich Gauss 5, B3 Building
08860 Castelldefels (Barcelona). Catalonia. Spain
[image: Universitat Oberta de Catalunya]
­